Physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must be able to swim at least 300 yards and tread water for 2 minutes
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds or more.
- The pool can be a noisy and dynamic environment.
- Frequently exposed to natural weather conditions that may vary from extreme sun to cold, wet, rainy and windy conditions.
- During your work shift, you will be expected to stand and walk for long periods of time as you actively surveille the pool and swimmers